Remote Sensing department at Insellco is specialized in Topographic Analysis, Monitoring of changes in land use/land cover using multi-spectral /sensor satellite data.
The key areas of expertise include:
• Topographic Analysis
• Monitoring of changes in land use/ land cover
• Change detection Analysis
• Texture analysis and Data fusion techniques
• Biodiversity characterization
• Monitoring/Evaluation of watersheds using multitemporal remote sensing data
• Creation of Digital Cartographic database
• Environmental impact analysis
The project experience ranges from Change Detection Analysis of urban areas to monitoring the changes in Agriculture sector.