Quality Conscious, eye on detailing, flat heirarchy, transparent That’s Insellco.
Insellco is a young team of dynamic professionals in Geospatial services and application development. Driven by its vision and relentless attention to service delivery, we strive for perfection in GIS, Photogrammetry, LiDAR, Orthophoto Process, Laser Scanning and Remote sensing. We maintain a flat heirarchy, from project managers to engineers – is treated as a key member. In short, you’ll find your own personalised space in one one of the most upcoming Geospatial companies in the marketplace
We have presently following position to offer: Do you have what it takes to join?
Internship and Job : GIS Analyst/ Project Management
Insellco, an European Geospatial solution provider company offers its services in GIS, LiDAR, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing domain. After participating in this sector in Germany and European projects, Insellco plans to add new members in its team to expand its service portfolio.
- Project coordination with European project partners
- Assist in post processing of GIS Data, creation of maps.
- Assist in development of proposal, web research, Project Report
- Assist in troubleshooting, and quality management
Education and Experience:
- GIS, IT, Geography, Computer Science, Engineering, Urban Planning or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Organisational skills with operational GIS/open source software knowledge.
- Elementary knowledge of Geospatial applications
- Knowledge of any European Language is a big PLUS
Qualities we encourage:
- Enthusiastic and Results Driven – you need to believe in what you’re doing
- Creative self-starters and at ease with technology
- Quick Learner and willing to take up challenges
- Team Player, at ease with communications, having an intercultural competencies.
- A positive attitude with a focus on quantifiable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills– You should be able to express your ideas in a logical way
What we offer:
- Basic training for above competencies
- Friendly international work environment and leads for career development
- Flat Hierarchy to extend chances of learning
- Continuous training and exposure to corporates working globally
- Compensation for deserving candidates
Kindly send your application with CV and all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org